Trustly Pay n Play Casinos: Sign and Deposit into your favorite Casino in less than 2 clicks
Making payments in Online Casinos has always been a complicated process both for players and casinos. For more than three decades, the iGaming industry struggled to find the next key innovative breakthrough to untangle the lengthy, and tedious payments and registration processes.
During the London’s ICE event in 2008, Trustly (formerly known as InstantBank), introduced its Direct Payment Technology to the world. The latest had for objective to implement a smart and practical online banking experience. By cutting short the need to exchange information between players, and Online Casinos, the new payment system opened the door to a new age of trust and fluidity in the gambling industry.
Thanks to Trustly’s innovative system and the integration of the BankID login feature, players are now able to deposits, and withdraw funds directly to and from their regular banking accounts. In addition, all instant banking transactions are fully compatible with most mobile devices, including “iOS, Android, Windows Phones, and Blackberries”.
As of today, residents of more than 29 Countries across Europe can benefit from this service, while the Swedish Fintech giant is continuously building new partnerships with some of the most reputable banks in Europe. Every month, an estimated 2 million transactions are processed across Europe.
Entercash – Two for the price of one
As a sister company, Entercash is the second largest company to power Casino gaming without registration via its online payment system. Currently owned by Trustly, both service providers rely on high-quality and secure money transfer technologies.
There is little to no difference between the two e-Banking platforms, even though Entercash offers a faster cash transfer to customers of of the following banks:
A few facts in numbers:
Pie Chart: Online payment methods market share in percentage.
PayNPlay Casinos: features and models
With the OBeP “Online Banking ePayments” latest solution making its proof as a reliable payment technology, Pay and play Casinos are quickly becoming the standard in the iGaming industry. Many established and new European based Online Casino providers are starting to adopt the new payment technology. This new wave gave rise to two distinct Pay’N Play categories, respectively known as the “Pure” and “Hybrid” models.
Pure Pay N Play Model:
In this model, No Account Casinos offer a unique login feature. Only The BankId or the online banking credentials of the player can be used to login, deposit, play and withdraw funds. No registration or account is required in the pure model. To ensure continuity between paying sessions and devices, the “Continue Playing” feature has been implemented to allow players to pick up the right where the left off. Ex: Brands such as Speedy Casino is the leading brands for this model.
Hybrid Pay N Play Model:
In the Hybrid model, often found in established Casinos, Trustly is only used as an addition to the already existing conventional deposit and withdrawal methods. The BankId is linked to an existing account previously created. While players can clearly enjoy the benefits of the PayNPlay instant payments, they will still need create an account and get it verified. Ex: LeoVegas and the very popular Mr. Green Casino have both recently introduced the hybrid model.
Dealing with customer’s data integrity and security
Seen today as the future of online payments, Pay and play has been adapted by major players in the gaming industry. Trustly’s networks and robust technologies operate on an air tight loop, to limit information leaks between the payment service and its Gaming partners (Pay and Play Online Casinos). A secure and fast payment is guaranteed at all times!
The implemented security measures assure:
- A preserved integrity: Only one account permitted per user.
- Establish and confirm the physical location: Respect Countries and IP restrictions.
- Smooth transactions: The money exchanges hands flawlessly between customers and the service provider in both directions.
- Less is better: Only mandatory information is shared between customers and the casinos.
Instant Withdrawal Casinos: A concept thought to be impossible to achieve
With the latest innovations in technology, money transfers through online banking are processed at a record pace. Deposits are made instantly, and players can withdraw the full sum of their winnings within minutes. Traditional casinos have always relied on a manual verification of the players’ identity and documents, before any withdrawal can be made.
More than a routine procedure to stay compliant with the regulations, the lengthy verification process is rather a must, to reduce the security risks such as identity theft, mistaken identity, or money laundering. To prevent withdrawal delays and the temptations to re-deposit the winnings during the cashout process, Trustly introduced Pay N Play for online casinos without registration as a solution.
By allowing players to log into the casino with nothing but their BankId or online banking credentials, Casinos can instantly authenticate the players’ identity. The Pay and Play solution eliminate the need for lengthy verification during the registration and withdrawal process. The average withdrawal time for a regular casino can take up to 2 weeks, versus 3 to 5 minutes for casinos without registration.
No Account, equals No Registration forms, equals Time and efforts saved
The world of online casinos has always been in constant evolution, with one of the latest major trends being the switch to mobile gaming on a global scale. While mobile apps and mobile friendly casinos have widely been adopted by most players, filling the registration form on smartphone can be a bit tedious.
No verification casinos have been specially designed to facilitate the login process. By cutting away the hustle of filling the registration form, players can focus on the most important aspects. Aspects that may be enumerated as follow:
- A Quick access to a large variety of quality games from descent providers.
- A fast and secured payment method.
- And the fun in playing!
A revolution in the making: Pay N Play is the future of Online Casinos
As technology evolves, we see a parallel evolution in the way players are consuming online casinos. For example, the innovation in the authentication process for online banking services, leads to a faster player verification and instant withdrawals of winnings in online casinos. Today, it is possible for players to log into a no account casino using the same Pin they just used to check their personal bank account.
With the success of this gaming model, and the testimonies of satisfied players. Making the switch to the Pay and Play model is becoming a necessity, that will increase the number of no account casinos able to handle instant transactions. Without registration, Casinos with Trustly are turning instant withdrawals into the payment norm.
Far from being the perfect payment method, here are some pros and cons of Casinos with BankID
- In less than 50 seconds, deposit and start playing your favorite game for real money
- Get paid in less than 5 minutes. Before you can realize the extent of your luck, your winnings are already waiting in your bank account.
- Tax free winnings! Being European based and only working with Casino partners holder of an EU license, there is no one dipping in your cut!
- Stay low key! Avoid annoying calls, SMS, and promotional emails from the brands.
- Being currently available to a select European Countries. Only users from Germany, Sweden and Finland have access to online Casinos with Pay n Play where they play without registering thanks to Trustly PayNPlay service.
Comparison Table: Trustly vs PayPal vs Neteller
|Transaction Fees:||Toll-free||Toll-free||Min. 1.49% + 0.35€|
|Incoming Payment Fees:||Toll-free||Toll-free||Min. 2.9% + 0.35€|
|Prepaid Card Cost:||Not Available||10€||Not Available|
|Prepaid Card Fees:||None||Toll-free||Min. 1.49% + 0.35€|
|Real Time Deposits:||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Conversion Fees:||None||2.9%||3 to 4%|
Milestones achieved by Trustly in 2018 -2019
As of the most dynamic companies in the world, Trustly continues to make its mark in the instant online banking industry. For the third year in a row in its annual FT 1000 list, the Financial Times has named Trustly as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
With an annual growth exceeding 362% in the 3 years between 2014 and 2017, Trustly is confidently holding the 12th position in the fintech category and ranks as the 7th biggest in Sweden. To establish its supremacy over the European payment service market, the Swedish fintech giant respectively opened new branches in the UK, Spain, Germany and Malta.
New Accomplishments and Partnerships:
- Received the TÜV Rheinland Certification in Germany for its achievements on data protection and security.
- Launching of Pay N Play® feature in four of the biggest online Casino markets European (Sweden, Germany, Finland and now the Netherlands)
- Launched “Pay Your Invoice”, which is a new product allowing users to pay their invoices via instant online banking.
- A successful merging with PayWithMyBank. Together with Trustly, the Silicon Valley-based company hope to bring transatlantic online banking.
- New Partnerships with world leading companies such as Alibaba.com, ECOMMPAY, Collector Bank AB and Payson to provide instant online banking payments to Europeans customers.
- At the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) in Las Vegas last October 2019, Trustly Live introduced cashless payment to land-based casinos. With this new payment solution, players are now able to buy casino chips directly from their online banking accounts in an instant. Eliminating the need to carry cash or credit cards into and from land-based casinos.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is a BankID?
How long do Trustly withdrawals take?
What are the different types of Casino Games?
Are there any extra fees for paying by Trustly?
What is the KYC (Know Your Customers) requirements and why is it important?
Is it possible to use different Bank credentials to play with several accounts in the same Casino?
Can you play with a Bonus in Pay and Play Casinos?
Are There terms and conditions for Pay N Play Casino Bonuses?
Do Online Casinos Pay?
Trusly is a licensed payment institution based in Sweden. The company is supervised and works in tight cooperation with the Swedish Financial Authorities. With a valid European Payment Service Provider license (PSD: 2007/64/EC), Trustly ensures its presence across the European scene. Visit the official site for more info.
- Company: Trustly Group AB
- Subsidiary: eWise Group Inc.
- Website: https://trustly.com/
- CEO: Oscar Berglund
- Industry: Financial Services
- Employees: 300+ (2019)
- Revenue: 90€ million (2018)
- Address: Sweden, Norrtullsgatan 6, 7th Floor, 113 29 Stockholm
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 20 3917 4826
- Corporate Identity Number: 556754-8655
- Founded: 2008