Pay n Play Casinos: Sign and Deposit into your favorite Casino in less than 2 clicks
Making payments in Online Casinos has always been a complicated process both for players and casinos. For more than three decades, the iGaming industry struggled to find the next key innovative breakthrough to untangle the lengthy, and tedious payments and registration processes.
During the London’s ICE event in 2008, Trustly (formerly known as InstantBank), introduced its Direct Payment Technology to the world. The latest had for objective to implement a smart and practical online banking experience. By cutting short the need to exchange information between players, and Online Casinos, the new payment system opened the door to a new age of trust and fluidity in the gambling industry.
Thanks to Trustly’s innovative system, players are now able to deposits, and withdraw funds directly to and from their regular banking accounts. In addition, all instant banking transactions are fully compatible with most mobile devices, including “iOS, Android, Windows Phones, and Blackberries”.
As of today, residents of more than 29 Countries across Europe can benefit from this service, while the Swedish Fintech giant is continuously building new partnerships with some of the most reputable banks in Europe. Every month, an estimated 2 million transactions are processed across Europe.
PayNPlay Casinos: features and models
With the OBeP “Online Banking ePayments” latest solution making its proof as a reliable payment technology, Pay and play Casinos are quickly becoming the standard in the iGaming industry. Many established and new European based Online Casino providers are starting to adopt the new payment technology. This new wave gave rise to two distinct Pay’N Play categories, respectively known as the “Pure” and “Hybrid” models.
Far from being the perfect payment method, here are some pros and cons
- In less than 50 seconds, deposit and start playing your favorite game for real money
- Get paid in less than 5 minutes. Before you can realize the extent of your luck, your winnings are already waiting in your bank account.
- Tax free winnings! Being European based and only working with Casino partners holder of an EU license, there is no one dipping in your cut!
- Stay low key! Avoid annoying calls, SMS, and promotional emails from the brands.
- Being currently available to a select European Countries. Only users from Germany, Sweden and Finland have access to online Casinos with Pay n Play where they play without registering thanks to Trustly PayNPlay service.
Comparison Table: Trustly vs PayPal vs Neteller
|Transaction Fees:||Toll-free||Toll-free||Min. 1.49% + 0.35€|
|Incoming Payment Fees:||Toll-free||Toll-free||Min. 2.9% + 0.35€|
|Prepaid Card Cost:||Not Available||10€||Not Available|
|Prepaid Card Fees:||None||Toll-free||Min. 1.49% + 0.35€|
|Real Time Deposits:||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Conversion Fees:||None||2.9%||3 to 4%|
|Total Score:||(5 / 5)||(4 / 5)||(3.5 / 5)|
Trusly is a licensed payment institution based in Sweden. The company is supervised and works in tight cooperation with the Swedish Financial Authorities. With a valid European Payment Service Provider license (PSD: 2007/64/EC), Trustly ensures its presence across the European scene.